Thursday, January 21, 2010

False Labor

Well we have officially had our first false labor last night. I was at Bethel for class and started having some painful contractions. It got to the point where I left early and called Ryan to let him know "this might be it". The contractions lasted for 45 minutes (the whole way home) and they were about 40 seconds each, so I was pretty sure we were going to the hospital. My Dr. told me that a shower will make false contractions stop and real ones get more intense, so I took a shower as soon as I got home. To our disappointment, the contractions stopped :( Maybe 1/21/10 will be her birthday?!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about all the excitement for not! That was good advice from the Dr. though, saves a trip in etc. We can't wait to hear when the real thing happens! Maybe 1/23/10 will be her birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete