Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Shower


Earlier this month Angel and Jess threw us a baby shower. It was so much fun! One of the games that they planned was for Ryan to answer some questions and then we had to guess what his answers were. Totally expecting him to be his funny self, I thought I was just going to laugh at the answers he gave. But to my surprise, some of his answers had me in tears. Below are some of my favorites!


Q. If you could tell the baby anything right now what would you say?

A. I love you more than I can understand. And please don't hurt your mom.


Q. Finish this sentence: "I hope the baby has Kerrie's"

A. I hope the baby has Kerrie's eyes, ears, nose, smile, compassion, sense of humor, athleticism...I think it would probably be easier to say everything...so Everything.


Q. What was your reaction when you found out it was a girl?

A. I was anticipating a boy (I think we both were). But I couldn't be more excited. Besides Kerrie she's already the greatest joy of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment